What are the “about sections” used for?
You could add the about sections on the checkout page to ensure your customers that your store is safe and legitimate by adding more information about the shipping process, the payment methods, the return period, or just the product. You could also add some feedback from satisfied customers or more detailed information about your store in these sections.
Note: This is where your about sections are visually displayed.
How can I create an about section?
- Login to your Checkout X account
- Click on Configuration.
- Go to Customize Checkout.
- Scroll down and find About Sections.
- Select Add Section.
- Write down your Section title.
- Add your Section icon (image URL). You need to make sure that your section icon image is uploaded on the web to be able to copy its URL. If you are not sure where to upload the picture, use a website that has been made for this purpose like imgur.com or tinypic.com.
- Then, copy the URL of your image (right-click on the picture > select Copy image address) and paste it in the Section icon (image URL) field in the app.
- Write down your Section text.
- Don’t forget to click Save Checkout.
Can I edit the images of the icons or they have a standard size?
The maximum size of the Section icon section is 50×50 pixels. This means that if you want to edit the picture, you need to edit it on your device and it is not possible to edit it in Checkout X directly. The supported file formats are jpg or png.
❓ FAQ ❓
🙋 How many “about sections” can I add?
You can have an unlimited quantity of sections.
However, we suggest you put a maximum of 3 or 4 for a more professional look of your checkout page.
🙋 Can I change the position of the sections on the checkout?
No, it is not possible to change the position of the sections.