You will need to provide us with the following permissions in two simple steps:
- Access to your store - send a staff invitation with full access to your shop
- Enable private app development in your store from Apps > Manage private apps.
Step 1: To send a staff invitation, please go through these steps:
1. Log in to your store.
2. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings.
3. Then, click on Plan and permissions.
4. In the Staff section of Accounts and Permissions, click Add staff account.
5. Enter the following information in the fields:
First Name: Eri
Last Name: Digital
Also, please make sure that you provide full permissions, otherwise, we won't be able to set up the application in your shop.
Then, click on Send invite. Our team will receive an email with a staff invitation to set up the application in your store.
STEP 2: Enable private app development in your store from Apps > Manage private apps
❗ Important: You are still able to add any private application in Shopify. You just need to follow the steps to turn this option "On" again. Checkout X complies with the Shopify's TOS regarding the private applications, as stated:
"not use an alternative to Shopify Checkout for web checkout or payment processing, or register any transactions through the Shopify API, without Shopify’s express written authorization. This Section 2.3.18 only applies to Public Applications."
Also, Checkout X assures you that complies with all GDPR and we guarantee the data safety of our customers.
To create a new private app, you need to:
- Click on "Enable private app development"
- Select all of the fields to enable the private app development
- Click on "Create private app"